Salt Water Pools in Trier-Saarburg Landkreis Rhineland-Palatinate > Germany
Swimia.com has probably the most up-to-date database about Salt Water Pools in Trier-Saarburg Landkreis. Not all countries are the same, and swimming regulations and rules are changing from one country to another. Swimia.com needs your feedback to ensure all of the info is valid, since perhaps this pool is no longer open to the public.
Salt Water by Main City
- FöhrenWhereas Föhren is one of the six most populous cities in Trier-Saarburg Landkreis with almost 2.649 residents, you shouldn't miss that one if you're going to Trier-Saarburg Landkreis.
- ZemmerWithout a shadow of a doubt, swimming in Zemmer may be the perfect approach to unwind following function. Take a couple of minutes to browse Swimia's catalog to find a Swimming Pool in Zemmer.
- TawernIt's hard to visit Trier-Saarburg Landkreis without dropping by Tawern (with 2.345 residents). Presently Swimia is showing you all of the Pool in Tawern as well as the closest pools situated in its vicinity.
- FellSwimming is actually a excellent idea to keep your body active during your visit to Fell (Trier-Saarburg Landkreis), or even for anybody who is a local. Swimia helps you to find your closest Swimming Pool in Fell.
- TrierweilerHolding an estimated population of 3.424, Trierweiler is one of the most important cities in Trier-Saarburg Landkreis. Check all the Swimming Pool in Trierweiler and its surrounding area.
- WelschbilligLet us tell you a secret to switch off while you might be in Welschbillig: just choose a Swimming Pool in Welschbillig and plunge into the water! There's no a lot more useful approach.
View all Swimming Pools in Trier-Saarburg Landkreis by City
Nearest Salt Water Pools in Trier-Saarburg Landkreis, located 1
Updated on 2017 Olympiazentrum , Drachenbahn 18 , Schilksee , Kiel , GERMANY (Postal Code: 24159). This sports center gives 25 meters, 5 lanes, 2.3 meters - 4 meters depth, 2.3 meters - 4 meters depth, Salt Water, Indoors. For this Swimming Pool, only phone number is number here.